YPN is a member-driven organization that helps young real estate professionals excel in their careers by giving them the tools and encouragement to become involved in four core areas:
- REALTOR® associations. Attend REALTOR® conferences and pursue leadership roles with their local, state, and national associations.
- Real estate industry. Take an active role in policy discussions and advocacy issues; be informed about the latest industry news and trends.
- Peers. Network and learn from one another by attending events, participating in online communication, and seeking out mentoring opportunities.
- Community. Become exceptional members of their community by setting a high level of REALTOR® professionalism and volunteering for causes they feel passionate about.
Drawing upon the resources of LIBOR; to provide information, networking, educational opportunities and services to REALTORS®; to better serve the public and the real estate environment of Young Professionals Network.
- To unite those engaged in the real estate profession in the communities served by the Young Professionals Network Chapter for the purpose of exerting a beneficial influence upon matters affecting the profession and related interests.
- To provide a unified medium for property owners and those engaged in the real estate profession whereby their collective and individual interests may be safeguarded and advanced.
- To promote and maintain the high standards of conduct in the transaction of real estate as expressed in the Code of Ethics of the National Association of REALTORS®.
- To safeguard the interests of homeownership, and the ownership of all types of real property.
- To advance the enlightened development and economic growth of Young Professionals Network while preserving its unique character.